Financial Aid Information
St. Mary's is dedicated to working with families who are unable to pay full tuition, and scholarships are granted based on need and merit. For more details about applying for financial aid, please contact the school’s principal Mrs. Ortiz López or send us an email through the contact form below.
- Accepted Financial Documentation:
- Recent tax returns or W2 forms
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security
- Formal letter of disbursement for AFDC, Food Stamps and/or WIC
- Court order of alimony and/or child support
Saint Mary's is a private K-8 Catholic school located in Whittier, California. We offer an academically rigorous program for all of our students beginning with our writing program in kinder and continuing through our algebra course in 8th grade.
Whittier, CA, 90602
Phone: 562 698 0253