A spiritually responsive person who...
- Demonstrates respect and compassion for God, self, and others
- Practices Christian values and responsibility in his/her daily lives
- Celebrates liturgy and practices Catholic traditions regularly
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of faith and basic Catholic teachings
An academically responsive person who…
- Strives to acquire organizational and study skills to maximize learning
- Uses multiple resources and organizes thoughts to express
- Thinks critically by analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating.
- Uses technology responsibly for learning, communicating, and enrichment.
A productive member of society who ...
- Values, respects, and utilizes the talents and diversity in others
- Is knowledgeable of and reflective on current events and global affairs
- Participates in community services and social justice
- Is aware of and appreciates the Arts and Humanities
A lifelong learner who ...
- demonstrates civic responsibility.
- contributes in a positive way to society.
- is concerned with good health and physical well-being.
- is a self-motivated goal setter and problem solver.
- is a critical thinker.
- continues to grow in his/her appreciation of the fine arts.
Saint Mary's is a private K-8 Catholic school located in Whittier, California. We offer an academically rigorous program for all of our students beginning with our writing program in kinder and continuing through our algebra course in 8th grade.
Whittier, CA, 90602
Phone: 562 698 0253